My Digi Art

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"Christmas Penguin" - Card




Tuesday Throwdown is having a "Sketch" Challenge!!!   Come join us at:  http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ 
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:

Sasayaki Glitter - "Christmas Penguin"
Bling It On - Bling
Washi Tape from stash
Coloring Pencils

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.


TTFN,
CraftyGirl


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have this image since Christmas ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I smile just looking at your card. You have a great take on the sketch. Happy Creating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch and the beautiful Christmas p,a per you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete