My Digi Art

Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Christmas Ornaments" Christmas Card



One Stitch At A Time is having a "Winter Wonderland" challenge.  Go shopping in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet Store and find a great image to use and join in the fun at:  http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/

We always love to see our images being used and there are so many great ones  to chose from.  Don't forget to stop by each of the Design teams pages and leave them some love.  They have been working to inspire you.  :)

I used in this project:

Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet - "Christmas Ornaments 1 "  image by CraftyGirl (Me)
My Mind's Eye - DP
MS - Snowflake Punch
Stickles
Glitter Gel Pens
Le Plume II by Marvy - Markers

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Song = "Deck The Halls"
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com/2013/10/challenge-83-at-tammy-scrappin-corner.html

Deep Ocean
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-62-christmas-is-round-corner.html

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl

6 comments:

  1. Just love the baubles CraftyGril - they really lend themselves to the beautiful way you design your digis. Great work :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Christmas Card! LOving your image, colours and design.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image, well done on that, and a lovely Christmas card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really urge anyone viewing this card to enlarge the photographs because the detail in decorating these lovely Christmas ornaments is so fine and just awesome. CraftyGirl, I'm not casting any aspertions on your photography skills but when I first saw this card I thought it beautifully elegant then when I saw the detail close up I cannot help myself from saying Wow. I love this card. Love Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous creation! Love all the spakle.

    ReplyDelete