My Digi Art

Thursday, December 15, 2011

“Skelikinz Boy” Card

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Forever Night Challenges has a “Skelikinz” challenge #20 at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Non – Traditional Colors” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamp and Show has a “Something with Depth” challenge at:

I used for the Card:

Bugaboo – “Skelikinz boy” image
Black & White card stock
Glitter Pens
Rose Art Pencils
DCWV - The Glitter Stack
Dimensional Tape
Nestabilities – Classic Circle and Label two
EK Success – Oval Punch


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

4 comments:

  1. That's one gnarly dude! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Forever Night Challenges, for our last challenge of the year!! I hope to see back for more challenges in 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges. What a fun projects you have on your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am running out of adjective to describe all these wonderful projects you are creating! I think this was is so fun and unique, great for all those kiddos!

    Good Luck in TSB monthly contest!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete