My Digi Art

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hambo Hoedown "I'd *Chews* You!" Challenge

Hambo Hoedown Challenge “I’d *Chews* You!” using their Flower Monster digital stamp.  So how cute is he?  This challenge was different, you had to use the first letter of your name and come up with an embellishment to use on the card.  I picked 3 embellishments that began with a J (Judy), Jewels, Jute and Jonquil (the flowers) they are like daffodils.  Interesting fact, I looked up flowers beginning with a “J” and only found two.  I made my first free standing pop up card and think it came out pretty nice.  So go over to Hambo Hoedown join the challenge and have fun making cards.  You can find them at: http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/10/id-chews-you.html

I used:
Offray jewels
Jute from my stash
White card stock as the base
Hambo Hoedown – Flower Monster digital stamp
Jonquil picture from the internet
Stickles – Stardust
Martha Stewards - scallop corner punch
Fibra markers
EK Success – Label punch
McGill – Fancy Labels







So thanks for stopping by leave a comment and become a follower before you jet off. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. Awesome 3-D project! Flower monster looks so cute! I love the scallop corner! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hambo Hoedown!:)

    ReplyDelete