My Digi Art

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge "October Anything Goes" My #3

This is my third entry this week in the Bugaboo challenge “October Anything Goes” at http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-world-card-making-day-october.html .  On this birthday card I found “sshappybirthday” digital stamp from Bugaboo.    I wanted it to look different from the other two cards entered in the challenge and I think I did just that.  No swirls, but still glitter.  Hope you like what you see.

I used:
Background paper – DCWV “Animal Crackers Stack”
Stickles “Stardust” and “Ice sickle”
Happy birthday images from Bugaboo
Blue card stock
Fibra markers
Color pencils
Dimensional dots

Double sided tape

Corner punch






Leave me a comment, I love hearing from you.  Become a follower and thanks for stopping by. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. great card! love the 3d effect! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy seeing what people create when the theme is Anything Goes as the variety is astounding. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug for this weeks challenge. Maybe you’d like to join us this week for a spooky challenge???
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete