My Digi Art

Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Stars and Stripes" Challenge at Dustin Pike's

    
     Stars and Stripes Challenge over at Dustin Pike’s Doodle Dragon.  Visit him here: http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-time-and-winner.html  to join the challenge, get a great deal on digis or pick up a scaredy cat freebie.  
     As soon as I heard the challenge was going to be stars and stripes I wanted to do a circus tent card.  I pieced the tent together making an easel card and used Dustin’s wonderful circus animals and popcorn.   







Supplies:
Dustin’s: lion, popcorn and elephant circus digi’s
Ek Success 1 inch round punch for the balloons
Marvy – Star punches and Small heart punch for the stem of the balloons
Stickles - Stardust
Markers and glitter gel pens

I had a blast making my card for a friend who is getting back from out of town and I hope you enjoy seeing it!  Please leave me a comment; I love to hear from you. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl


3 comments:

  1. What a fab idea! Thanks for joining us again at Pike's Playground.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground.

    ReplyDelete