My Digi Art

Monday, July 4, 2011

"Hot and Bothered" Challenge


“Hot and Bothered” was a great challenge!  I used Dustin’s “Hedge Roast FB” because he is so cute.  I also used his “Mellows SB” inside the card.  The cracker and chocolate I found on the web.  Used Stickles glitter on the fire, marshmallow bag, heart and dots around the scalloped circle Nestabilities die.  I also rounded off the marshmallow inside the S’mores.   Colored it with Fibra markers and used computer generated sentiment inside.   This card is going out in the mail tomorrow to my brother in-law, I hope he likes it.  So visit Dustin at his blog at dustinpike.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-hot-and-bothered.html and join the challenge, there is still time.  

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I love hearing from you!

TTFN,
CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it, thanks for joining us at "The Playground"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card CraftyGirl! As Jenn pointed out "as usual." Love your online finds for the s'more too! Super detective work! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheheheh how much fun is this Awesome !!!
    Ri

    ReplyDelete