My Digi Art

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DYSU Challenge #21 - Animals

I am placing this anniversary card in the DYSU challenge Animals.  I hope it fits their theme.  Love those stinking skunks from Dusin Pike.  I colored them with pencils this time.  I used Black, White and Red card stock, Martha Stewart's amazing punch and my nestabilities scallop and circle die, plus some gems and glitter for sparkle.  The saying was generated on my computer "Your love... Is heaven scent"  (How cute huh?).  I hope you all enjoy.  Thanks for stoping by and I hope you come back real soon.  By the way DYSU is also looking for a couple of DT members.  Wish me luck.

Go see DYSU and join in the fun.  
http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2011/05/dysu-21-animals.html

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww bkess - that's so sweet

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete